Devices is a WordPress plugin that makes it easier to showcase images (screenshots, product images, etc) in a responsive device frame.
Currently supports iPhone X and Macbook. More devices are coming soon.
Works with either Gutenberg or shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the downloaded zip to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. To work as a Gutenberg block, make sure you first have the latest Gutenberg Editor installed.
4. Create a new post/page, and click the Add Device Frame to insert a new device into the current block.
5. Select an image from the media library.
6. Select a device you want to use.
7. The plugin works best with the Gutenberg Editor, you can still use it just by adding a shortcode to your post/page. Possible attributes/parameters:
- image: the path to the image
[resermy_device image="/path/to/image.jpg" model="notebook-macbook"]1
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.