An easy popup block for the new Gutenberg editor that helps you quickly create customizable popup windows on the WordPress website.
- Custom popup title, content, and trigger button.
- 10+ CSS3 powered animations.
- Supports any web content.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin after the Gutenberg editor is enabled.
2. Create a new popup block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Click the Click Me button to customize the trigger button and add your own content to the title.
4. You can add as many sub-blocks to the popup content as you wish.
5. Customize the popup block on the right panel, under the block tab. Possible options:
- Popup title
- Popup size
- Animations type
- The appearance of the trigger button and popup title & content.
6. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Block Party
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.