A simple WordPress plugin for admins that allows you to reorder the taxonomies on the categories list and tags list via drag and drop.
How to use it:
1. Download the Custom Taxonomy Order plugin.
2. Unzip the plugin and then upload the
custom-taxonomy-order folder to your WordPress.
3. Log into the admin panel and activate the plugin.
3. Go to the settings page and select the taxonomies on which you want to enable the drag and drop functionality.
4. Reorder the categories and tags via drag and drop.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Magda Sicknick
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.