The Polo Video Gallery WordPress plugin allows you to showcase as many HTML5 videos (MP4, OGG) in a responsive video gallery with support for subtitle and poster image.
Highly customizable and easy to embed the video gallery into WordPress with shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Install & activate the Polo Video Gallery plugin on the WordPress.
2. Add a new video gallery on the admin panel.
3. Click the
+ button to upload HTML5 videos to the gallery of select MP4 and/or OGG files from the media library. And then insert video title & poster image for each video as follows:
4. Customize the video gallery:
- Repeat Once or Repeated
- Decides whether or not the video output should be muted
- Decides whether or not to display the gallery title in Frontend
- Specifies the number of columns
- Decides whether or not to play one video at a time
- Gallery Background Color
5. Publish the video gallery and you will find all the gallery under the Polo Video Gallery tab.
6. Copy and paste the generated shortcode into the WordPress post/page/widget. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Abu Hayat polash
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.