The Accordion Block allows you to create an image accordion slider in the Gutenberg editor with ease.
The image accordion slider will automatically and smoothly expand the image you hover on.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Accordion Block on your WordPress.
2. Create a new Accordion Image Block on the post editing page.
3. Upload new images to the accordion slider, or select images from the media library. The Accordion Image Block currently supports up to 5 images.
4. Change the image descriptions.
5. Change the font size & text color of image descriptions.
6. Publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: asphaltthemes, ashiquzzaman
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.