The Swiper (LITE) WordPress plugin lets you create a Tinder-style swiper from your posts or pages. Easy to embed into your WordPress via a shortcode.
Swipe left to DISLIKE the post/page. Swipe right to save the current post/page to the liked list.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and search the plugin name Swiper (LITE) on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install, activate the plugin and go to the settings page.
3. Select the post type and category for the swiper.
4. Select a theme from the dropdown. Available themes:
5. Copy and paste the generated shortcode into your post, page, or widget. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: South Devon Digital
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.