Border Image is a WordPress plugin that allows you to use an image as a custom border around your content.
Easy to use and simple to implement with shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the Border Image plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Select an image to be used as the border.
3. Customize the offset, size, and repeat attributes of the image border.
4. You are also allowed to generate a normal image border under the Color tab.
5. Insert your content to the generated shortcode and done.
6. Copy and paste the shortcode into your WordPress. That’s it.
[bdrimg w='5px 5px 5px 5px' i='https://9k4.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Burning-Man-Day-1-1006-of-1210-X3-1.jpg' is='98 49 90 124' ir='repeat repeat'] *** Your content *** [/bdrimg]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.