VenoMaps is a WordPress plugin that makes it easier to embed a highly customizable OpenLayers & OpenStreetMap based dynamic map into your WordPress website via shortcode, widget, or Gutenberg block.
- Also can be implemented as a widget or a Gutenberg block.
- Provides a geolocation box where you can quickly get the coordinates.
- Allows you to add as many custom markers and info windows to the map.
How to use it:
1. To get started, install and activate the VenoMaps on your website.
2. Create a new VenoMaps from the admin panel.
3. Type the map name, override the default map options, and add your own markers & info windows on the Add New page. All possible options:
4. You can search an address or click on the map to adjust the marker position and get the coordinates in the Geolocation box as follows:
5. Save the map, copy the shortcode generated by the plugin, and paste it inside your Post or Page. Done. You will also find VenoMaps among Blocks and Widgets.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Nicola Franchini
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.