The APX Link Status WordPress plugin makes it easy to display the number of internal and external links within your WordPress post, page, and/or custom post type.
It also provides an APX Link Status Info panel that displays the link type, anchor text, and URL of the internal and external links.
How to use it:
1. Install & activate the plugin by searching the APX Link Status from Add Plugins page and then clicking the Install Now button.
2. Select the post type where you want to show the APX Link Status.
3. By default, all media link are excluded, if you want to show the media link please select media type.
4. Save changes and done. You will see 3 new columns in the post/page list that display the number of internal, external, and all links.
5. You can see the details of the APX Link Status Info when editing posts or pages:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Align Pixel
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.