Just another latest post widget that displays the recent posts with thumbnails, counts, excerps, and metadata from a specific category.
- 2 list layouts: Vertical and Horizontal.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Custom post order: Ascending and Descending.
- 3 themes: Green, Red, and Yellow.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and save the zip.
2. Login to the admin panel and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
3. Activate the plugin and go to the Appearance -> Widgets page.
4. Move the Post Thumbnail & Post List Widget to anywhere you want to display the latest post.
5. Config the widget.
- Widget Title
- Layout: Style 1 (Vertical) or Style 2 (Horizontal)
- Select A category from which the plugin fetches the latest posts
- The number of posts to display
- Show Post Meta?
- Show Post excerpt?
- Post Order
- Choose Theme
6. Save the widget and enjoy it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.