A small and fancy WordPress plugin that replaces the native mouse pointer with an animated, interactive, customizable circle cursor.
Works both on Mobile and Desktop.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the plugin to the website.
2. Login to the admin panel and activate the plugin.
3. Customize the circle cursor on the Settings page. Possible options:
- Enable/disable the Custom Cursor
- Enable/disable the Custom Cursor on mobile device
- Cursor Color
- Cursor Color Opacity
- Cursor Color Hover Opacity
- Hover Trigger Selectors
4. Save the changes and the plugin will do the rest.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.