A WordPress plugin that allows the admin to login into the website as any existing user.
How to use it:
1. Install and enable the Login As Users plugin.
2. Goto the Settings page and config the plugin. Available options:
- Enable or disable the plugin functionality.
- Enable the plugin on Users Page or User’s Profile Page.
- Redirect To a specific page.
- Determine which name to show.
- Custom position: Top, Bottom, Left, or Right
3. Click the Switch Button on the user list to switch to that user.
4. After that, you can switch back to the original administrator account at any time.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Geek Web Solution
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.