A WordPress plugin to rename files based on a specific file name schema containing strings like post title, post tag, site name, site description, and much more.
How to use it:
1. Download the SEO File Names and upload the zip to your WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page.
3. Go to the Settings page to config the File Name Schema. If the plugin is active (not paused) and no file names schema is set, the following scheme will apply:
4. Click on a tag to start building the file name schema. You can insert arbitrary text between each tag.
5. Save the changes and activate the plugin.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Afterglow Web Agency
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.