The WP Post Nav WordPress plugin creates highly customizable, user-friendly navigation arrows to help the user quickly switch between next and previous posts, pages and even custom post types.
Hovering over the navigation arrows will display the details of the next/prev posts/pages/custom post types:
- Thumbnail (featured image)
How to use it:
1. Install the WP Post Nav plugin on the WordPress the way you like.
2. Activate the plugin and go to the Settings page.
3. Choose which post types you wish to show the next and previous navigation on.
4. Choose the display settings for the next and previous navigation. Possible options:
- Show Previous / Next Posts From The Same Category.
- Show The Post Title.
- Show The Post Category.
- Show The Post Excerpt.
- Excerpt Length.
- Customize the length (characters) of the post excerpt.
- Show The Featured Image.
- Allows to specify a Fallback Image For Posts Without An Image.
5. Change the default styling of the next and previous navigation. Possible options:
- Nav Button Width
- Nav Button Height
- Nav Background
- Nav Open Background
- Title Font Color
- Title Font Size
- Category Font Color
- Category Font Size
- Excerpt Font Color
- Excerpt Font Size
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.