A responsive sticky bottom navigation bar containing an unlimited number of menu links for your WordPress website.
By default, the sticky bottom navigation bar only appears on small screens (screen size less than 1024px). You can config the plugin to make it always visible across all devices.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the WP Bottom Menu plugin on your WordPress.
2. Click the Settings link to config the WP Bottom Menu.
3. Determine at which breakpoint the Bottom Menu should appear & hide. Or active for any screen size as follows:
4. Add as many menu items to the Bottom Menu.
5. Customize the appearance of the Bottom Menu.
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.