A lightweight tabbed content plugin that makes it easier to create responsive, accessible tabs in Gutenberg editor.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and save the zip.
2. Upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Add as many Tab Item blocks in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Add tab titles & contents to the blocks.
6. Save the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.