Galleries Markers is a WordPress plugin that creates an elegant photo gallery and provides an Image annotation functionality that enables you to insert markers to each of the images.
How to use it:
1. To begin with, install and activate the Galleries Markers plugin on WordPress.
2. Create a new Gallery from the admin panel.
3. Add slides to the gallery.
4. Upload images to the gallery or select images from the media library.
5. Click the Add Node button to add image markers to the image.
6. Click the Publish button and copy the shortcode into your post or page. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.