The Gallery Block Lightbox plugin to enhance the native Gutenberg gallery block that makes it easier to create a beautiful, touch-enabled gallery lightbox on your WordPress.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to your WordPress website.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new Gallery block in the Gutenberg editor:
4. Select images from media library or upload new images to the gallery.
5. Set the thumbnail to link to Media File.
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Johannes Kinast
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.