A GIF player plugin for WordPress that allows the visitor to manually play & pause a GIF image like a video.
It provides a possibility to delay the loading of the REAL GIF file until you click the thumbnail image. Useful for better page load speed.
The plugin also provides 2 options to convert the GIF image into a playable Canvas or an HTML video (MP4).
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install, and activate the plugin on the WordPress website.
2. Upload your GIF image into the media library.
3. Embed the GIF Player into your WordPress with shortcode:
4. Or use the plugin as a block in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Select which format the GIF image should be converted to:
- GIF (Default)
- Video: Need “FFmpeg” library with “VP9” codec in your server.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Roel Magdaleno
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.