Pinblocks is a responsive, WordPress plugin which allows you to insert Pinterest follow, board, pin, profile widgets into WordPress through Gutenberg editor.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the Pinblocks plugin to the WordPress.
2. Or directly install the plugin on the Add Plugins page.
3. Activate the plugin and we’re ready to go.
4. Create a new Pinterest widget block in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Customize the Pinterest widget block on the right panel.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Egor Milyukov
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.