A lightweight WordPress plugin that allows the admin to quickly remove files from WordPress media library.
The plugin also provides a WP Media Trash option. Your files will be deleted PERMANENTLY without the WP Media Trash. Please use the plugin at your own risk.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin on the admin panel.
3. Go to the Remove Media Library page and enable/disable the WP Media Trash option.
4. Select the media type you want to delete.
5. Remove ALL or only ORPHANS? Note that orphan files are files not used on posts, pages nor WooCommerce products, BUT may be used in other parts of your website such as the site logo, widgets or sliders.
6. Click the Remove Selected Files button to remove files from your media library.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.