An advanced category post widget that displays posts (with thumbnails, category name, and post title) from a specific category as slider, slideshow or list in the sidebar area.
How to use it:
1. Download, install and activate the ‘Advance Category Posts Widget’ plugin on your WordPress website.
2. On the ‘Widgets’ page, move the ‘Advance Category Posts Widget’ to the sidebar area with mouse drag.
3. Select the category the widget fetches the posts and specify the maximum number of posts to display.
4. Done. The plugin will display all the posts from the selected category as a list in the sidebar.
5. Choose the post display method you prefer:
- Slider: Displays your posts in a responsive slider with navigation & pagination controls.
- Time: Displays your posts in a responsive slideshow that automatically fades through these posts at a given speed.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.