ThemeZee Magazine Blocks is a WordPress plugin which provides a list of Gutenberg blocks to showcase your posts with details in a magazine-like layout.
- Custom post order.
- Allows to specify the number of posts to display.
- Fetches posts by category, tag, or author.
- Displays post date, author, comment, category.
- Magazine Column: Displays your posts in a list with the first post highlighted.
- Magazine Grid: Displays your latest posts in a grid layout.
- Magazine Horizontal: Displays your latest posts in a horizontal box.
- Magazine Vertical: Displays your latest posts in a vertical box.
- Magazine List: Displays your latest posts in a list layout.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the ThemeZee Magazine Blocks plugin on your WordPress.
2. Create a new ThemeZee Magazine Block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Customize the content to be displayed in the magazine layout:
- Category: Fetches posts by category
- Tags: Fetches posts by tag
- Author: Fetches posts by author
- Order by Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, A-Z, or Z-A.
- Number of posts
- Skip Posts
4. Customize the image & thumbnail size under the Layout Settings.
5. Specify how the posts display in the layout.
- Post Details: Show above or below the title
- Display Date
- Display Author
- Display Categories
- Display Comments
- Excerpt Length
- Read More Text
6. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.