The ReWord WordPress plugin enables your readers to report mistakes (typos, styles, accuracy or grammar errors) in the WordPress website.
- Custom Report Icon positions: Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Left, and Bottom-Right.
- Shows a ReWord banner that lets users know they can report mistakes.
- Specify the user group that can edit content can access ReWord Reports Center.
- Sends the reports to your Email.
How to use it:
1. Search, install and activate the ReWord plugin from your admin panel.
2. Select the text within your website to report.
3. Click the ReWord icon to report the mistake and suggestion.
4. You will find all the reports on the ReWord Reports Center page.
5. Config the ReWord plugin on the
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.