A simple, responsive, user-friendly WordPress FAQ plugin which organizes and display your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in categories.
Easy to install and dead simple to embed into your posts or pages using a shortcode.
You can config the plugin to display all the FAQ on a page or to display the FAQ by category you specify.
The main goal of this plugin is to organize your Frequently Asked Questions into separate sections for better user experience.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the plugin to your WordPress.
2. Or directly install the plugin from your admin panel.
3. Activate the plugin and we’re ready to go.
4. Add categories for your Frequently Asked Questions.
5. Create your own Frequently Asked Questions that belong to different categories.
6. To display all your Frequently Asked Questions on a page, just copy and paste the following snippet int your editor.
7. To display Frequently Asked Questions by categories, insert the Category ID to the
category parameter as these:
8. You can also specify the maximum amount of Frequently Asked Questions to display using the
[simplefaq category="18" limit="5"]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.