Grid Block is a WordPress plugin (Gutenberg block) which allows the admin to quickly create fully responsive grid layouts based on the 12-column grid system.
How to use it:
1. Download the Grid Block plugin.
2. Install and activate the plugin on your latest WordPress which has Gutenberg editor enabled.
3. Create a new Grid Block in the post/page editing page.
4. Select a grid layout you want to use.
5. You can also adjust the number of columns on the right side, under the Block tab.
6. Click on a column and then customize the width on different devices: desktop, mobile, tablet.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Digital Apps
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.