Post Tags Widget is a small WordPress plugin to register a new widget that allows to show tags for the current post in the sidebar, footer, etc.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin from WordPress’ official plugin directory.
2. Login to the WordPress and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Go to the Widgets page, move the Post Tags Widget to anywhere you want to display the post tags.
5. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jeff Farthing
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.