Catch Gallery is a simple gallery plugin to extend the default WordPress image gallery.
The default WordPress gallery will display your images in a thumbnail grid.
With the Catch Gallery plugin, you’re able to display the images in 3 additional gallery layouts: Tiled Mosaic, Square Tiles, or Circles.
It supports all themes on WordPress. You don’t have to worry if you have a slightly different or complicated theme installed on your website.
One of the key features of the plugin is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
- Displays images in a fullscreen carousel.
- Shows photo metadata (Exif) in the carousel.
- Shows comment box below the carousel.
- Displays full-size in the carousel.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Catch Gallery as usual.
2. Add your images to the gallery by clicking the
Add Media button in the editor.
3. Create a new gallery and select or upload your own images.
4. Select the gallery type you want to use.
5. Insert the gallery into your post and done.
6. All configuration options.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Catch Plugins
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.