An easy-to-use, fully responsive Youtube gallery plugin where users can switch between Youtube Videos by clicking/tapping the bottom thumbnails. Autoplay is supported as well.
How to use it:
1. Download and save the YouTube Responsive Gallery plugin as a zip.
2. Upload the zip to the WordPress.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Create a new Youtube Gallery:
5. Add Youtube videos into the gallery just by inserting the video ID.
6. Specify the active color and enable Autoplay mode:
7. Publish this gallery and use the following shortcode in your posts or pages to display this video gallery:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: WP Gestalt
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.