A smart scheduled cache cleaner for popular WordPress cache plugins that automatically and regularly clean up your cache folder with just one install.
Supported cache plugins:
How to use it:
1. Install the Scheduled Cache Cleaner manually by downloading and uploading the plugin to your WordPress.
2. You can also install the plugin directly from the admin panel.
3. Activate the plugin and click the Cache Cleaner in the sidebar.
4. Config the interval for scheduled AutoCleaning. Possible options:
- Every day
- Every 2 days
- Every week
5. Activate the cache plugin you’re using in your WordPress website.
6. Click the
Save Changes button and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.