A minimal, clean, secure, GDPR compliant contact form plugin for WordPress.
This plugin was developed with usability in mind and uses data that already exists.
It provides security features to prevent the receipt of spam without passing on data to third parties.
In addition, it automatically inserts a corresponding notice to comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Sent data via AJAX.
- Easy to integrate with a shortcode.
- Form validation.
- Use the PHP mail function instead of the WordPress PHP Mailer (OPTIONAL).
How to use it:
1. Install the
Minimal Contact Form directly from your admin panel.
2. Or include the plugin manually by uploading the downloaded zip to your WordPress.
3. Activate the plugin and goto the
4. Config the plugin as per your needs. About the settings:
- The WordPress PHPmailer (SMTP) should be used by default. If you encounter an error, please turn on the PHP mail function. However, the emails will end up in the recipient’s spam folder more likely.
5. Add the shortcode to anywhere you want to display the contact form. Typically contact and about us pages.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mirko Schubert
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.