This WordPress plugin adds a customizable star rating system to the WordPress comments.
It also provides a statistics panel at the top or bottom of the post/page that displays the Total Rating, Average Rating, Rating bar, etc.
How to use it:
1. Download, install and activate the Awesome WP Comment Rating plugin in the WordPress.
2. Basic settings:
- Choose template: Google histogram, Gauge Chart, Gaming bar
- Select position: Before or after the post content
- Disable auto placement
- Hide on pages
- Hide on posts
3. Customize the star rating system.
- Display rating bar: Above or before comment text
- Field name
- Field name size
- Field name color
- Field star size
- Star color
- Star size
- Star width
- Star height
4. Customize the Google histogram, Gauge Chart, Gaming bar templates:
5. You can also insert the rating system into the WordPress via the following shortcodes:
[awcr_rating type='totalRating'] [awcr_rating type='averageRating'] [awcr_rating type='ratingBar'] [awcr_rating type='singleRating' rating='5'] [awcr_google_histogram] [awcr_google_histogram type='dynamic'] [awcr_gauge_chart] [awcr_gaming_bar]
6. Save the changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Md. Obydullah
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.