The Menu In Post plugin makes it easier to insert any menu into your post, page, or sidebar widget with a shortcode.
You’re allowed to wrap the menu into any container so you can customize the menu with your own CSS styles.
How to use it:
1. Download the Menu In Post plugin.
2. Login to the admin panel and install the plugin from the downloaded zip.
3. Go to the Settings page to build the shortcode.
4. Use the form below to create shortcodes to display menus in posts and pages. Possible options:
- Select Menu
- Include Container
- Container ID
- Container Class(es)
- Menu ID
- Menu Class(es)
- Menu Depth
5. Paste the shortcodes you created in a Shortcode Block. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.