A progressbar block for Gutenberg editor that adds beautiful, responsive, customizable progress bars to posts, pages, custom post types with ease.
You can customize the progress in percentage, progress color, background color, tooltip color to fit your needs.
Ideal for representing skills, experiences, and much more.
How to use it:
1. Download the Progress Bar Block plugin and save the zip to the local.
2. Login to the WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
3. Upload the zip to the WordPress and install the plugin.
4. Create a new progress bar block in the editing page.
5. Set the progress, background color, progress color, tooltip color, tooltip background color of the progress bar.
6. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Smashing Blocks
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.