A WordPress plugin that provides a Gutenberg countdown block to create stylish, customizable countdown timers on the website.
The countdown block comes with 2 countdown modes:
- Fixed Timer: It is used to display the events or offers for a fixed period of time.
- Evergreen Timer: The timer will continue from the time visitors first landed on the page regardless of when they enter.
How to use it:
1. Install the Countdown Block on the WordPress website.
2. Create a new Countdown Block in the post/page editing page.
3. Select the layout & countdown mode under the General settings and determine the date the block should count towards to.
4. Determine the action to perform when the countdown is finished:
- Hide the timer
- Redirect the page to another
- Or show a custom message
5. Customize the appearance of the countdown timer.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Achal Jain
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.