A WordPress plugin displays a customizable floating related post popup on the site to increase page views and reduce bounce rates.
- Allows you to turn off the plugin on desktop or mobile.
- Custom position: top, right, bottom, left.
- Related by Category, Tag, or both.
- Order by data or random.
- Custom date range.
- Auto slides between a specific number or related post at a given speed.
How to use it:
1. To enable the floating related post widget, just install and activate the Floating Related Posts plugin on WordPress.
2. Config the floating related post widget with the following options:
- Enable plugin
- Show in Smartphone
- Show in Desktop
- Show close button
- Closed time: Remember close action for X minutes. 0 to show always.
- Smartphone position
- Desktop position
- Related by
- Order by
- Time range
- Number of slides
- Slide duration
- Scroll trigger: Number of pixel you need to scroll in order to show the plugin. 0 to show always.
- Read more text
- Text color
- Background color
- Border color
- Font size
- Z index: Change this value if any element overlaps the plugin.
3. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.