This is a WordPress plugin that provides a block to create a configurable text rotator in the Gutenberg editor.
The text rotator allows you to rotate through a group of text strings with typing/deleting animations.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the typing-animation-block plugin.
2. Create a new Typing Animation block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Type the strings separated by
Default value|<b>Please</b> <i>override me</i>
4. Config the typing animation from the right settings panel. All possible configs:
- Typing speed
- Start delay
- Back speed
- Back delay
- Whether to repeat the given sentences
- The number of loops of the animation (0 is infinite)
- Does not retype the whole word but starts at a common word in the last sentence
- Randomizes the play order of the given sentences
- Word does not type backward
- Shows the typing cursor
5. Save the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.