Event Timeline Feed is a WordPress timeline plugin that displays events with titles, descriptions, icons, datetimes in a responsive, elegant timeline.
- Supports unlimited number of events.
- Font Awesome based event icons.
- Allows you to sort the events via drag and drop.
- 4 built-in themes.
- Easy to embed into the WordPress via shortcode.
How to use it:
1. To use the timeline plugin, install and activate the Event Timeline Feed on your WordPress website.
2. Click the Add New Timeline link on the side menu to create a new timeline.
3. Choose a layout theme for your timeline.
4. Add events to the timeline.
5. Type the title, description, link, icon, date/time for the event.
6. General settings.
- Open Link in a New Tab
- Title Letter Spacing
- Description Letter Spacing
- Title Font Weight
- Description Font Weight
- Description Line Height
7. Layout settings.
- Main Background Color
- Side Background Color
- Timeline Border Color
- Title Font Color
- Description Font Color
- Dashed Border Color
- Date Font Color
- Main Border Radius
- Timeline Padding
8. Publish the timeline and insert the generated shortcode into any post or page in your WordPress. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.