A timeline block for WordPress’ Gutenberg editor that makes it simple to showcase your posts in a beautiful, responsive, customizable timeline.
- Custom order: Newest, Oldest, A-Z, or Z-A.
- Allows to display posts from a specified category.
- Allows to specify the maximum number of posts to display.
- Displays/hides post meta information: author, tag, category, date, comment, excerpt.
- Read more link to improve CTR.
- Social share icons.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin after you have the latest Gutenberg Editor activated on the WordPress.
2. Create a new block in the Gutenberg Editor and then search for the Timeline Blocks in the search field.
3. Create a new timeline block and customize the timeline on the Settings panel.
4. Publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.