A small and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that exports users with their metadata (ID, username, email, display name, first name, last name, and registered Date) to a downloadable CSV file.
How to use it:
1. Download and save the plugin to your hard disk.
2. Login to your WordPress and goto the Add Plugins page.
3. Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
4. Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
5. Click Export Users link to export user data.
6. Click the following link to download the CSV file after users exported successfully.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Boopathi Rajan
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.