Easy Embed for Twitch TV is a WordPress plugin that adds a customizable Twitch.tv embedded wall anywhere on your WordPress website.
Just provide the game or channel(s) and the Twitch TV wall is works perfectly with a shortcode.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the Easy Embed for Twitch TV plugin on your WordPress websites.
2. Click the ‘Easy Embed for Twitch TV(Wall)’ to config the plugin.
3. Fill out the inputs to config the plugin. Available options:
- Game: The game to fill the Twitch Wall with. This will pull the top streamers for the game.Choose either the GAME field, the CHANNEL field or the TEAM field.
- Language: If you want to limit the game feed to a specific language, do that here. Use the ISO 639-1 language code. Leave this blank for all languages.
- Channel: The twitch.tv channels to fill the Twitch Wall with. This can be a single channel or multiple channels. Seperate multiple channels with a comma. Choose either the GAME field, the CHANNEL field or the TEAM field.
- Team: The twitch.tv team to fill the Twitch Wall with. This will pull the entire team but it will only show team members which are online.
- Limit: The limit on the number of streams returned. Maximum of 20.
4. Choose the theme you want to use under the appearance Settings:
5. Save the settings and insert the shortcode
[getTwitchWall] anywhere on your WordPress.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.