A simple social share block for Gutenberg editor that lets you easily insert customizable social share links into your WordPress in the Gutenberg.
Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Print. More social networks are coming soon.
How to use it:
1. Gutenberg should be activated for this plugin to work.
2. Search with the keyword ‘Simple Social Share Block’ on the ‘Add Plugins’ page.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Add a new block in the Gutenberg editor and click the ‘Add Social Sharing Button’ as below:
5. Enable/disable social sharing buttons on the right sidebar.
6. Config the social sharing buttons. Available options:
- Button style: image or icon
- Color mode: original or greyscale
- Alignment: left or right
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Bastien Ho
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.