A WordPress sitemap plugin that helps you generate a TXT sitemap located in the root directory and auto pings Google and Bing when the sitemap is updated.
- Allows you to determine which content types should be included in the sitemap.
- Allows you to enable/disable auto ping Google and Bing.com.
- Allows you to choose when the plugin updates the sitemap.
How to use it:
1. Just install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website and everything is done.
2. You can find the TXT sitemap under the root directory of your website:
3. Click the WP TXT Sitemap settings link to config the plugin.
4. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.