Stylist is a simple yet robust visual style editor for Gutenberg that makes it easy to style any blocks with an easy-to-use design panel.
- Selector indicator.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Responsive mode.
- Live code editor.
How to use it:
1. To get started, make sure you have the latest Gutenberg installed on your WordPress website.
2. Search, install and activate the Stylist plugin from your admin panel.
3. Click the Style The Page link in the admin bar to access the Visual Style Editor.
4. Click any block within the webpage, and change the styles of the block from the style design panel displayed on the right side of the screen.
5. Click the Save button to save changes. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.