A dead simple WordPress security plugin that protects your WordPress website’s login page with a simple PIN. The login page will only appear if the correct PIN is provided.
The PIN can be up to 8 digits in length. Your website login page will now only be accessible using the PIN in the URL.
- If you lose your PIN you will not be able to log into your website. Deactivate the plugin in the database (
wp_options.eePLP_STATE) or rename the plugin’s folder via FTP.
- Do not use this plugin if you require login access other than the main WordPress login page, such as the WordPress mobile app.
How to use it:
1. Download the
Protect Login Page plugin and unzip the plugin.
2. Upload the
protect-login-page folder to the
3. Goto the Protect Login Page’s Settings page and Enter the PIN you want to use, up to 8 numbers.
4. Then activate the PIN. That’s it.
5. Once activated, Log in using this URL:
https://yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php?PIN=[your PIN goes here]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mitchell Bennis
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.