The Image Label Maker provides a media uploader for WordPress that enables you to merge and upload 2 images to your WordPress website.
You can use this plugin to add an image watermark to your main image. You can control the position, distance, transparency, and output type of the image.
How to use it:
1. Search the ‘Image Label Maker’ plugin on the ‘Add Plugins’ page.
2. Install & Activate the plugin.
3. Override the default settings before using this plugin. Possible settings:
- Access level: Authorized Users or All Visitors
- Show Captcha Question: Yes or No
- Limit File Size
- Delete created files after x mins
4. Insert the shortcode
[image_label_maker_form] to your post or page.
5. That’s it. You can upload your images to the media library now. Use the following options to customize the water marker.
- The Label Image (watermark) is a png file with a transparent background.
- Position: Center, top left, top right, bottom left, or bottom right.
- The distance of the watermark image from corners.
- The transparency of the watermark image.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mostafa Shahiri
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.