A dead simple FAQ builder plugin to generate vertical accordion style FAQs which can be placed anywhere on your website via shortcodes.
It also supports FAQ categories so that you can group your FAQs and exclude FAQs in specific categories.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin on the Add Plugins page and find the FAQ with Accordion in the results.
2. Click the Install Now button to install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new category for your FAQs (OPTIONAL).
4. Add new frequently asked questions:
5. Specify the category and order.
6. Publish the FAQ and you will find the shortcode on the All FAQs page.
7. Copy and paste the shortcode [faq-accordion] into your posts/pages/widgets and done.
8. Exclude FAQs in specific categories.
9. Determine whether or not to show the category title.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Evince Development
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.