The My Links WordPress plugin provides an interface that lists all the links you created in the posts and pages.
It also displays Remove buttons in the list so that you can quickly delete the links without editing posts/pages.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin from the official plugin directory.
2. Upload the zip to the WordPress on the Add Plugins page.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. View the list of links within your posts/pages.
5. Click the Remove button to delete the unwanted links from posts/pages.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Pedro H. Ocampo V.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.