Auto Expire Posts is a small WordPress plugin used to expire posts at a given date.
The expired post will be moved to drafts, private, deleted, or trash after the expiry date is reached.
How to use it:
1. Login to your WordPress plugin.
2. Search for the plugin on the Add Plugins page.
3. Find this plugin and then install & activate the plugin.
4. Set the expiry date on the post editing page.
5. Update the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.