The Automatic Post Media WordPress plugin automatically publish a new post after you’ve uploaded a new item to the media library.
You can customize the post title, category, author, and even content on the settings page.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to the WordPress.
2. Or upload the unzipped plugin to the Plugins folder.
3. Install and activate the Automatic Post Media.
4. Customize the plugin on the Settings page. Available options:
- Choose an author from the dropdown.
- Choose a category from the dropdown.
- Choose the title format: [EXT]FILENAME, FILENAME.EXT, or FILENAME.
- Customize the post content: [URL] and [NAME].
5. Upload a new item to the media library. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.